Celebrate the Season in a Uniquely LEGOLAND Way as Christmas Bricktacular Returns
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (Nov. 10, 2016) — On nine nights this December, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort celebrates the season with festive activities and entertainment when Christmas Bricktacular returns to the place #BuiltForKids! The annual holiday party invites kids to enjoy yuletide fun with a LEGO® twist throughout the popular theme park, with several new activities joining this year’s lineup.
Beginning Saturday, Dec. 17 this year, Christmas Bricktacular provides lots of hands-on experiences where kids can enjoy the holiday festivities in playful ways only LEGOLAND Florida Resort could imagine…
- From a sparkling fireworks show over Lake Eloise to meet-and-greet opportunities with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier!
- From a holiday-themed scavenger hunt through the streets of MINILAND USA to dazzling photo backdrops including a giant Christmas tree and a life-size Santa Claus, both made out of thousands of ordinary LEGO and DUPLO® bricks!
Adding to the merriment are several brand-new entertainment offerings this year:
- A live, holiday-themed stage show starring the LEGO Friends
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Live performances of classic Christmas music by the LEGO Brickettes
Other returning activities include LEGO builds with Master Model Builders and a station where — through Saturday, Dec. 24 — kids can write and send a letter to Santa at the North Pole.
Christmas Bricktacular takes place throughout the day and is included with all forms of park admission, including one-day tickets and annual passes, on the following 2016 dates:
- Dec. 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 24-30 (Saturday-Friday)
One-stop shop for everything LEGO
Looking for the perfect gift for the LEGO fans in your life? Take the stress out of holiday shopping and enjoy an extra hour among the shops in Fun Town and The Beginning each night of Christmas Bricktacular after the park closes, including The Big Shop, LEGO Studio Store, Minifigure Market and Heartlake Mall.
Guests will find a dizzying variety of LEGO building sets in dozens of themes (including many hard-to-find sets); LEGO Dimensions™ video game Starter Packs, Story Packs, Level Packs, Team Packs and Fun Packs; LEGO-branded toys; LEGO and LEGOLAND children’s and adult apparel; books; and much, much more, plus great stocking stuffers like keychains, magnets, LEGO Minifigures and ornaments made with LEGO bricks.
Want to dash in for a quick shopping trip? Guests can obtain a complimentary, one-hour Shopper’s Pass at the theme park ticket windows. The cost of a single-day admission ticket is required as a deposit, which is refunded upon exit within the one-hour time limit.
New Premium Upgrades!
Beginning Nov. 26, LEGOLAND Florida Resort guests can make the holidays a whole lot merrier with several premium upgrades:
- LEGO Santa’s Breakfast includes exclusive time with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier (including a family photo), a LEGO gift for each party and a delicious, all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast featuring waffles, French toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, frittatas, a seasonal bread pudding and orange juice, milk, chocolate milk or coffee. The cost is $35 per person plus tax.
- LEGO Santa’s Breakfast is a one-hour experience at the historic Magnolia Mansion that starts at 9 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 18 and daily from Dec. 24-31.
- At LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop, guests will visit with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier before creating an exclusive LEGO Christmas model under the guidance of a Master Model Builder. Guests also will receive a family photo with the characters. The cost is $35 per person plus tax.
- LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop is a 90-minute experience at Magnolia Mansion starting at 1 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 24, and daily from Dec. 26-31.