Seven Seas Food Festival celebrates Latin Beats & Eats at Seaworld Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla. (April 19, 2017) – SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival debuts Latin-inspired menu items starting this Saturday, April 22. Flavorful food and drink items combine with many of the hottest Hispanic artists to bring the festival to life. To complement the Saturday schedule, the event has added performances on Sundays May 7 and May 14, giving guests more opportunities to experience all the Seven Seas Food Festival has to offer.
Seven Seas Food Festival Headline Entertainment:
While new flavors tempt guests’ taste buds throughout the park, weekend live entertainment will have guests out of their seats, dancing and singing to the beat. Popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts excite attendees each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium. All concerts start at 3 p.m. and are included park admission.
- Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
- Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
- Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
- El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
- Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
- Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine:
Beginning Saturday, April 22, the event takes delicious inspiration from Latin American flavor and tradition. Brand new menu items, prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life. Guests can savor:
Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
The new menu items coincide with the Festival’s existing 11 global markets and their unique Asian, European, North Atlantic, and Polynesian inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 55 local and international craft brews, flavored mojitos, margaritas, and sangria. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at .
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. on event days and continues through park close.