Tickets NOW ON SALE for 29 th Annual Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art
This year the Council of 101 invites you to Jingle All the Way through the halls of the Orlando Museum of Art filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, wreaths, gingerbread houses, vignettes and tabletop displays. The café provides food and refreshments for festival visitors and the boutiques offer a variety of gifts to help with holiday shopping.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art. A visit to the festival includes admission to the museum and its current exhibitions.
Dates: Saturday, November 14 – Sunday, November 22
Times: 10 am – 5 pm daily
Tickets: $10 for adults, $6 for children 3-11. Tickets can be purchased in person, via phone by calling
407-896-4231 x254 or online at www.omart.org/events/festival_
- Friday, November 13 – A Gala to Remember – Celebrating Our Golden Anniversary
- Saturday, November 14 – Opening Day
- Monday, November 16 – Military Appreciation Day (new this year)
- Tuesday, November 17 – Festival Salutes Seniors
- Wednesday, November 18 – Reindeer Romp Children’s Party